Learning how to take great pictures with either your DSLR or phone camera can be intimidating. You can spend time scouring the internet for tutorials and piecing them together or you can take advantage of this awesome collaboration of training.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. I never promote products that I don’t believe it.
For a limited time only, the Photography Super Bundle is on sale for $37! There is over $1100 worth of training to take your DSLR and phone photography to the next level. Here is an overview of all the products in this bundle (two of mine are included!):
Photography Super Bundle 2019
Using Your Camera (4 products worth $238.00)
- Photography Start: Ultimate Training Guide for Beginning Photographers by Improve Photography (eCourse) $49.00
The ultimate training guide for budding photographers who want to master shooting in manual mode without thinking, capture tack-sharp photos every time, and want to learn to take advantage of the functions of their cameras.
- The Capture Course: Photographing With Ease In Manual Mode by Lindsay Davenport (eCourse) $149.00
It will take you from clueless to confident in manual mode with your camera.
- The Ultimate Beginner Canon DSLR Photography Course by Rebecca McGonigle (eCourse) $49.00
Learn how to use your Canon DSLR camera and get the fantastic photos you have always wanted.
- The Ultimate Beginner Nikon DSLR Photography Course by Rebecca McGonigle (eCourse) $49.00
Learn how to use your Nikon DSLR camera and get the fantastic photos you have always wanted.
Phone Photography (3 products worth $88.00)
- Create. Capture. Conquer by Kayla Marie Butler (eCourse) $22.00
Phone Photography – because the best tool is the one you have
- iPhone Photography Boss: How To Get Amazing Pictures From Your iPhone by Snap Happy Mom (eCourse) $47.00 – Your iPhone is more than a point & shoot camera – learn how to use it like a boss and take amazing photos.
- Picture Play by Jill Krause (eBook) $19.00 – Learn how to use your phone and free & cheap apps to take and edit photos you will LOVE, want to print and share.
Organization (2 products worth $86.00)
- Photo Organizing for Absolute Beginners by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $47.00
Do you wish you could find any photo instantly? Forget the mess of folders – use automatic tools to manage your photos, in minutes not hours.
- The Ultimate Guide To Organized Photos by Brea of Capture Your Days (eBook) $39.00
Learn a FAST and SIMPLE system for getting your photos organized and printed without spending hours in front of your computer.
Lighting & Composition (4 products worth $181.98)
- Shoot Stunning Natural Light Portraits by David Molnar (eCourse) $147.00
A 2-hour video course designed to be the only course you need to turn professional with your portraits.
- The Authentic Portrait: A Parent’s Guide to Documenting Childhood by Katie Donnelly (eBook) $15.00
The easy guide to get you started making amazing portraits (and documenting those fleeting childhood moments) of your kids.
- The Compelling Photograph: Books 1 & 2 by Anne McKinnell (eBooks) $19.98
Designed to teach a combination of camera skills, the elements of good image design, and creative photography techniques to give you a solid foundation on which to base your vision.
Lifestyle Photography (5 products worth $476.99)
- Beginners Guide to Memorable Vacation Photos by Courtney Slazinik (eCourse) $97.00
Learn how to capture candid vacation memories in a meaningful way.
- How to Get Flattering Photos with Your Baby by Vicki Knights (eCourse) $15.00
Get 3 tips for flattering photos, including how to avoid the dreaded double chin.
- How to Photograph Your Baby’s First Year by Niki Strbian (eCourse) $149.00
All you need is your baby and a phone.
- The Wanderlust Photo Lab by Addie Gray (eCourse) $197.00
Finally, get off auto mode and take great travel photos.
- So You Want to Be a Wildlife Photographer? by Will Nicholls (eBook) $18.99
An in-depth, beginner’s guide to wildlife photography that will help you decode this challenging genre of nature photography.
Editing (3 products worth $159.00)
- Album Templates by Birdesign (Templates) $105.00
Beautiful customizable photoshop album templates.
- The Beauty: Portrait & Lifestyle Lightroom Presets by Ellie Moreno (Presets) $29.00
This series consists of 50 presets that can give your images a sharp look and a contemporary fashion mood, whether you are shooting portraits or scenes of everyday life you can apply the effects contained to give a consistent style to your images.
- The Insta 25: Lightroom Presets by Laura Orlando (Presets) $25.00
A collection designed to effortlessly edit your photographs in just one click – whether it’s for a family photo album or a Facebook moment, you’ll be happy & confident in showing off your photographs.
With the bundle you have lifetime access to any and all of the training that you download, so don’t be worried if you don’t have the time to get through any of the training right away.
So are you ready to take your photography to the next level and get $1100 worth of courses for only $37? If so, just click the button below!